Ordering from Paper & Ink Studio is a really simple two-step process. First, fill out the form below and press Send. This will provide us with the details on how you would like your print(s) to look. Second, upload your prints to Paper & Ink Studio at Hightail.com using the button below.
All form fields with a * are required fields. Make sure to fill them out. If you need to upload more than three images, please complete the order form for the first three images, then fill it out again for any remaining images.
—If you have multiple images with the same size and quantity you can type in “all images” or just type out the image files that apply.
—If you are having problems with the order form you can send us an email. Just make sure you give us all of the information.
Shipping charges will automatically be applied unless it is specified that you would like to schedule a pick-up in the message section on Step 2 after uploading. Small envelops (13×19 and smaller) will be charged $8.99 or less. Larger items will be charged anywhere from $8.99 to $24.99.
Once we we receive your order we will contact you to make sure all of the details are squared away and create an invoice.
You will receive an email of the invoice via PayPal. “Click” on the link and it will take you to your invoice at PayPal.com. You can pay with PayPal or enter in a credit card.
Once we receive a payment we will start your order! Thank you so much for the opportunity to work with you!
Step 1 – Order Information
Step 2 – Upload Your Files
Paper & Ink Studio uses a service called Hightail to easily upload and share files. You can reach Hightail.com by clicking the button below.
1. Uploading your file
Once you reach the Hightail.com website, you have two options for uploading your files.
- Option #1 – drag and drop file from your computer or desktop
- Option #2 – click “computer” and find your file
2. On the next screen, enter your name, email address, subject line and any message or special instructions that you might have for us. You can add additional files on this screen as well. Once you’ve entered your information, click the Send button.
3. Next, you will see the uploading screen. Please do not exit that “uploading screen” until your file has been completely uploaded.
4. Once your file has been completely uploaded and sent successfully, a new screen will pop up to confirm your files have been sent. You can now close the window.
5. Finally, check your email for a confirmation notification. If you have any questions or issues, please let us know!